Grains & Grazing
- Artisan Grain Collaborative and Grassland 2.0 teamed up for a panel discussion about the importance of grassland-based agriculture in Wisconsin.
- Eric Pallant read from his new book Sourdough Culture: A History of Bread Making from Ancient to Modern Cultures.
- Hannah Kauss led a Gra-zine zine-making activity that asked, "What do you want the future of farming to look like?"
- Kase Wheatley led Grassroots Theater, inviting participants to explore power dynamics within the food system through somatic practice.
- Sauk County Land Resources & Environment led grazing demos.
- Farmer Angel Network invited folks to share a message with Wisconsin's farmers.